Friday, July 18, 2008

MY BUCKET LIST


  • Find true love.. (cliché I know.. :) ) DONE!!! :) :)
  • Buy a Sony play station (for some reason, my dad’s dead against getting me that)DONE!!!
  • Visit the dead sea. (i HAVE to see if i can float on it as they say)
  • Learn most of the Indian languages.
  • LOSE weight :) (this was supposed to be number one)
  • Cook a perfect 6 course meal all my myself.
  • Get a masters degree.
  • Go on a trip with just a backpack and nothing else.
  • Have at least a dozen more stay overs with only arati, aarthi, divya and aparna, gossiping away.. :)
  • Have a collection of at least a thousand books.
  • Own the entire Calvin and Hobbes hardback collection.DONE!!!
  • Sponsor a child.
  • Work for a cause.
  • Go on a world tour.
  • Bungee jumping!! Even though I’m a billion percent sure I’ll chicken out at the last moment.
  • Have my own successful chain of restaurants.
  • Watch live performances by Russell Peters and Jeff Dunham.


This list is just the beginning.. Subject to addition..

3 comments:

shrikanth said...

ok... some o that u can do like RIGHT now.. i dont know wot ur waiting for, and why they gotta be on ur LIST.... but why do u have a BUCKET list already??

Febin said...

well.. these r things i intend or rather, hope to do before i die.. hence..

Kedhar said...

Watch motorcycle diaries... if u really wanna go on a trip with just a backpack.. that movie will be an inspiration :)