Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Oh.. For the love of a tattoo..


I love tattoos.. I absolutely adore them.. BUT.. I'm not allowed one.. It would be the ultimate sin and horror if I ever got one.. It is also the one foolproof way to get my family to disown me.. And so, the big genius hidden inside me came up with this idea.. A tattoo with hair color.. :) Near perfect..
I painstakingly drew the design on my arm.. Bought the best black hair dye from the market.. Mixed it and filled a perfect cone.. Appplied it and while waiting, dreamed about the various responses I would be getting - a big gasp of horror from Mom, unmistakable sighs of envy and admiration from friends n blah blah..
The dye dried.. My heart wouldnt stop hammering with excitement (reminder here - I LOVE tattoos)..
BUT..
Apparently, hair dye colors only hair and not skin!!! :( :( :(

No worries though, I bought some black henna afterwards and successfully accomplished the feat.. :)

No comments: