Saturday, July 26, 2008

Past, Present, Future

Today I happened to check an old email account of mine.. there were a billion messages from hi5.com.. which I had totally forgotten about.. so I revisited my hi5 account after more than 4 years.. it was funny.. it was like seeing myself before 5 years.. the journal entries there were all about how I hated hostel.. :) there were entries with countdowns on the date of the hols when I’d get to go home.. and my language.. eww.. stuff written there sound exactly like how my sister talks now.. so I guess that means there’s hope for my sis.. :D I’m glad to know I’ve changed.. and I don’t talk or write in that horrible fashion anymore.. maybe after another 5 years, I might find these blog posts disgusting too.. who knows..

oh btw.. that reminds me of this email I once sent to my future self.. using futureme.org.. I did this, I think about 3 years back.. I don’t exactly remember what I had written in that email.. or when I wanted to receive that mail.. I think I’d opted for 2010.. not sure though.. anyway.. that’s something to look forward to.. (if I’m still alive i.e.) cant wait to read that email and cringe.. :)

p.s. i deleted that hi5 account.. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your vivid imagination & the style of writing. It would tickle me to receive an email from myself in 2010. :)